There is a good chance that you will be made redundant at some point during your working life.
Your redundancy might be genuine. However, managers too often use redundancy as an easy option to dismiss staff. There is a specific procedure that employers ought to follow when making redundancies.
We can advise you:
- Whether you are genuinely redundant.
- Whether you have been correctly selected.
- Your rights during the redundancy process.
- What you can expect to receive in redundancy payments.
- What to do if your employer is insolvent.
Every redundancy is a dismissal that can be scrutinised by the tribunals to decide whether or not the redundancy was handled fairly. We can assist you in your claim for unfair dismissal.